Friday, February 8, 2013

Maui Ready 4 U In Manila


Hi Shemale Lovers!!,..

My name is Maui 
and I came from the Philippines,..
I am an easy going person,nice,kind,romantic
and have sense of humor,..
I made my account so that i can have some friends
and meet my MR RIGHT,.
I Hope!!,.Age doesnt matter on me as long as you are good,
kind and can treat me like a real gurl and princess,..
I can take care of you here and be ur sexy hot tourguide :),..
and I will fulfil your nasties and naughtiest fantasies
about being with shemale:),..
I worked as a Camgurl
in www.streamate.com and www.livejasmin.com
my nickname there is UrTSdreamBRIDE,.
We can be able to have yahoo cam show too if you like.
my yahoo id is 
and
Skype is : ALLURINGTSMAUI ,.
(you can pay me thru WesternUnion or PAYPAL )... .
my new mobile # is +639085234824,...

See me on Streamate Live Webcam Below.
Click Picture Below.

Wanna be honest that I just only have lil boobs,not silicon :(
but i do have a Big meaty pole to pleasureee you!!,..

I am versa shemale so it means that I can fucked and be fucked
I am dominant and aggressive TS,....
If you feel interested on me,
Just contact me on the said detailss!!!!,
Please only the serious guys!.No fools!,.....mwuaaahhh :)








1 comment: