Monday, November 12, 2012

Tickets for the Amazing beauty Philippines 2012


From Erika Fox
Hello everyone to all my friends, fans and followers I need your full of support. 
I had a ticket for The Amazing beauty Philippines 2012 for this 16 pre pageant night..
ticket price is only 300php

So if you interested! Pleased just let me know.
As soon as possible so that i can remit, deadline until Thursday..
thank you in advanced!!! Cheers!!
Erika Fox

+639166975936
Email address: 
sweetkiss4erika@gmail.com 
Yahoo messenger: 










Hello everyone to all my friends, fans and followers I need your full of support. I had a ticket for The Amazing beauty Philippines 2012 for this 16 pre pageant night.. ticket price is only 300php

So if you interested! Pleased just let me know. As soon as possible so that i can remit, deadline until Thursday..thank you in advanced!!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment